This is my before and after/now comparison photo! On the left, I was a senior in high school and pre-everything you possibly could be. On the right, I was 8 weeks on testosterone. Big changes!
Sometimes body modification is just a way of telling yourself “this is still my house, I paint the walls and and I hang the art because I’m the one who owns it”
17 months in transition. :) oldest top left. Newest bottom right. Some days are much harder than others but transitioning is still by far the best decision I’ve ever made for myself.
I’m the luckiest person to have you in my life.
I love you more than anything.
My best friend.
I don’t even need to talk to anyone right now and I would make 10 calls from this.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
|—||Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)|
Before I die, I need to witness an aurora with my own eyes.
Our first attempt at a Swedish fire log was a smashing success.
burns for hours and it looks beautiful.
|—||Mark Patterson (via saybeifong)|